Subject: [Leica] Completely OT: looking for Real Food near Devon, PA
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Sep 9 19:16:47 2007

My cell is: 916-799-3926. I believe my meeting begins at 9:30 at
Deveroux. I get lunch and then a good part of the afternoon. This is
serious medical stuff about my sister who is institutionalized there
and who has a serious kidney infection and have to chart out her care
with staff and medical professionals. We have a few unfortunate
experiences with some of the physicians at a local hospital who seem
to feel that utilizing resources for a severely damaged person is a
waste and who recommended "benign neglect". I don't want that phrase
to recur.

Thanks and looking forward to meeting!

Adam Bridge
(who will be stressed but looking forward to some gentle escape)