Subject: [Leica] Shots from an evening walk - sunsets etc.
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Sep 10 01:41:30 2007

Hi Luis,
I just took another look at the last one, I didn't remember setting ISO
1600 at all, and then 1/6th of a second hand held! - English ale must
make my hands very steady :-)
The noise at high ISO ratings is impressively low on Canon cameras, as
is the quality of the Tokina 12-24mm I used.
Best from Hannover
Douglas