Subject: [Leica] What Hasselblad has been reduced to now.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Sep 11 12:48:26 2007

> Since we've seen this before in Asahi Camera magazine some 30 years
> ago, the Fuji'blad is staying true to its roots.
>
> s.d.
>

> On Sep 11, 2007, at 11:01 AM, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
>> http://www.victorbyhasselblad.com/english/victor%2Dvideo.aspx
>>
>> Mark William Rabiner
>> rabinergroup.com

If this is what the Hasselblad guy is supposed to look like then I'm going
Rolleiflex - Sinar if and when I go medium format digital.
I don't relate with the new image of the digital Hasselblad Fuji-blad from
Denmark photographer.
Either I have a beard or I don't.
No Miami vice look for me.

The gal I have less problem with.
Though Vanessa Redgrave is of course much more interesting.

They need to hire a real advertising agency.
Blow up does not translate well into this millennium.

I think its the basis of at last one dud first time movie script per day.

Mark William Rabiner
rabinergroup.com