Subject: [Leica] Howard, did you consider this?????
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Wed Sep 12 07:24:33 2007

I will only say that I do not think, in many years of sending and receiving
packages via DHL, that I have EVER - not ONCE - had a transaction that did
not have at least one foul-up.  Late, lost, delayed in customs when never
should have gone into customs (then charged for brokerage fees), etc.

I will no longer permit clients to send me anything by DHL and I will do
anything to keep packages out of their hands.  DHL appears to be the party
at fault in this catastrophe, as well.

I have no idea how they stay in business.

Vexed,
John Newell

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Howard, did you consider this?????)