Subject: [Leica] M8 Kaput Sad update
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Tue Sep 11 18:31:58 2007

Omigosh...almost speechless here.  This is the second horror story involving
a large loss and shipping in a couple of weeks.  The other, very different
(fraudulent seller) was the buyer of a 3E who reported on pnet that he
recieved instead a box of DVDs.
http://photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00MPoO

Best wishes for a happy outcome yet
John Newell