Subject: [Leica] Unsworth w33/now expos comp M8
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Thu Sep 13 14:28:41 2007

2007-09-11-19:30:13 Luis Ripoll:
> Very interesting and probably difficult to be used to be, I normally do the
> contrary, I overpose slightly, for the shadows..., the old rule.

It's only the old rule if you shot print film -- shooting digitally is
akin to working with slide film, where, yes, you really should get it
exactly right, but the completely fatal thing is overexposure -- all
you'd get from blown highlights is comletely clear film.

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Unsworth w33/now expos comp M8)
Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Unsworth w33/now expos comp M8)