Subject: [Leica] FS-Nikon stuff
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Sep 13 16:28:15 2007

I have decide to sell all of my Nikon digital cameras.  I am
consolidating to just Canon so I have the following for sale:

Nikon D50 with charger and 2 batteries  $425.00
 (this is a great little camera, will work with AIS lens, but will not
meter with them.  Also has very good noise performance all the way up to
ISO 1600)

Nikon D1X with three batteries charger and accessories: $625.00

Nikkor 80-200 2.8D Macro:  $500.00

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography