Subject: [Leica] M8 Kaput - latest update
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Thu Sep 13 16:53:32 2007

Hello Luggers,
First thank you to those sent me condolences and a special thanks to
those who offered to help through their connections. DHL called this
afternoon to say they had located the package in their lost section
at Wilmington Ohio. Some one will call me tomorrow afternoon to
identify the package and then they will send it on to Germany. They
will refund my courier charges since the camera will take more than
two weeks to arrive. No mention of compensation for phone calls to
Germany or seared nerve endings. I have been dealng with Herr Jakob
at Leica who has been following up from his end and I am using the
correct Solmser Gewerbepark 8 address. Hopefully my customs
declaration form will still be with the camera so it will be accepted
by Leica - sometime next week - all going well. Then the struggle
about repair or replace will begin.
Howard

Replies: Reply from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] M8 Kaput - latest update)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] M8 Kaput - latest update)