Subject: [Leica] What's in your bag?
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat Sep 15 07:24:11 2007

Two bars of Halvah, dating from the destruction of the second temple.
A half-filled bottle of aspirin, with a crack in the bottle and the little
cotton ball stuck in the bottom.
Three rolls of Kodachrome, expired 05/07
One AA battery that may or may not be dead.
Cats-eye non-prescription sunglasses and clip-on earrings that came from an
old lady's estate sale, for emergency drag requirements.
Ticket stubs from various events, historic sites, etc.
Gizmo light-up pen with logo of some tire company.
Some individual Mentos that shift around in the mix.
A buck forty-eight in change.
Two keys that don't fit anything I currently own.

However, usually when I shoot I carry everything I need, in pants or shirt
pockets, which is typically:

M3 around my neck.  Get the padded comfortable next strap, not the Leitz
torture device.
Extra lens (either Elmar C 90 or Summicron 35)
Extra roll of film.

Travel light, and waddle up close for the picture.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA