Subject: [Leica] Holiday snaps - some more fireworks - with URL
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Sep 16 02:43:29 2007

Thanks for taking a look and your kind comments.
It's the first time I actually managed to get some firework photos to
work for me. Probably because I screwed the camera to a window frame up
in the roof of our holiday apartment, pointed it in more or less the
direction of the fireworks show and just pushed the button a couple of
times and let the camera get on with it. :-)
Cheers
Douglas