Subject: [Leica] technical question
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sun Sep 16 13:48:25 2007

Hi Phillippe,

That's 5X5mm. That's several times larger than life size on your 5D. For
that you sure need bellows and probably a special short macro lens. That
will also mean you have to get very close. That means flash will be
difficult.
If you like you can borrow my bellows with macro lens or enlarger lens.
It is Leica but with a ring it will work on your 5D. Simplest way of
light is propabaly two flashes from the sides.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema