Subject: [Leica] technical question
From: fredhess at phenix-visuals.nl (Fred Hess / Phenix Visuals NL)
Date: Sun Sep 16 13:38:29 2007

The best solution is to use a bellows with a lens for extreme closeups
Photar 50 or 25mm.
Or  bellows with an enlargerlens like the Focotar 50 mounted on it.

You can also try a Summicron-R 50mm on a macro-adapter and/or fitted with an
Elpro #1

Use a macro stand to mount the camera-combination.

Illumination: depents on the objekts surface and structure:  Maybe a
ringflash or maybe beter two flashguns.

Regards

Fred