Subject: [Leica] Thumbs Up!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Sep 16 14:04:04 2007

> As those of you know you read of the Thumbs Up in the Rangefinder
> Forum or the comments by Tom Abrahamsson in the LHSA Viewfinder, Tim
> Isaacs has invented a gadget that inserts into the M8 shoe and gives
> the camera a much more secure feel. I never liked the feel of the M8
> as it is made, as holding it with one hand is difficult for me. The
> Thumbs Up, which came yesterday, corrects this perfectly. My right
> index finger falls right on the shutter button. There is a much more
> secure, stable, feel. It is, for me, even better than the ergonomic
> feel I have with my M6. It is much better than Leica's grip, which I
> also have, and it is half the cost.
>
> Here is the URL for the thread on RFF:
>
> <http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41649&page=1>
>
> Jesse

That rangefinder forum is really different every time that 2001alal guy
posts a post for instance he's got a picture of his tushy; or someone's!
Kind of out of focus thank goodness!

I see at the bottom my posting rules are
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Ah the simplicity of the LUG.

My silly spell checker thinks
Smilies are Smiles.

If a word SOUNDS the same, MEANS the same, LOOKS almost but not quite the
same it is.......

Mispelt!

Mark William Rabiner
rabinergroup.com