Subject: [Leica] Thumbs Up!
From: hellman at comcast.net (Jesse Hellman)
Date: Sun Sep 16 08:05:17 2007

As those of you know you read of the Thumbs Up in the Rangefinder
Forum or the comments by Tom Abrahamsson in the LHSA Viewfinder, Tim
Isaacs has invented a gadget that inserts into the M8 shoe and gives
the camera a much more secure feel. I never liked the feel of the M8
as it is made, as holding it with one hand is difficult for me. The
Thumbs Up, which came yesterday, corrects this perfectly. My right
index finger falls right on the shutter button. There is a much more
secure, stable, feel. It is, for me, even better than the ergonomic
feel I have with my M6. It is much better than Leica's grip, which I
also have, and it is half the cost.

Here is the URL for the thread on RFF:

<http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41649&page=1>

Jesse