Subject: [Leica] What's in your bag?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Sep 16 14:30:56 2007

My small bag (a worn out grey Eastpack):
cardboard to stiffen it
dampening material on the bottom
my MP with a Summicron 35 on it, a roll of TX400 in the camera
the square lens shade of the 35
a VC 15 with finder
a Sekonic 558 Dualmaster
a Kodak grey card big version
two small microfibre cloths
an bino/cam harness from Op/Tech USA
a notebook
a pencil
a little knife
3 rolls of Fuji Pro 160S
3 rolls of B&W 25 ASA
some bills of our Spain trip

The big bag (a cherry red Crumpler)
Summicron 50 and lens shade
A Tele Elmar
a Japanese VF magnifier 1,25x
a Kodak grey card small version
my D200 with a Nikon 17/55 f2.8 and lenscap on it, with a SanDisk
Extreme III 2 gig CF card
my proudly self assembled P-Sharan pinhole camera, without film
an extra Kingston Elite Pro 2 gig CF card
a Giottos Q ball

Op 15-sep-07, om 20:21 heeft Mark Rabiner het volgende geschreven: