Subject: [Leica] What is your bag?-- Directions to Emergency Room!
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Sep 16 15:37:51 2007

LUGers.

Reading all your bag answers leads me to believe that most of you should
have a sprained shoulder, a bad back.
a hernia, flat feet or all of the above.

As for me, I have separate bag systems for each of my camera systems,
for example;

Leica-- Billingham for two M cameras and 4 lenses

Nikon F2-- Domke for one camera and 5 lenses

Hasselblad --Black leather Chinese import for one camera and 3 leses, 2
backs

Rolleiflex 2.8F -- Tamrac 600 with  lenshood, 3 rolls of film, UV and
polarizer

Super Ikonta B in Eveready case

I only take one system at a time, as my knees can take no more.

Jerry Lehrer

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] What is your bag?-- Directions to Emergency Room!)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] What's in your bag?)