Subject: [Leica] Natchitoches
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Sep 16 17:22:12 2007

Jeff,

Oh yes indeed Abbeville is a pretty little town on the Somme.  The
churches are superb to photograph
Unlike Paris, Brits and Americans are held in high regard here.
Restaurants are of 3 star quality. The people
are of 5 star quality.

i never had an omlette  in Abbeville, but I liked the place so much that
I named my cat Abbey!

Jerry

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Natchitoches)
Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Natchitoches)