Subject: [Leica] PAW 37 dlridings
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Sep 16 22:02:34 2007

Thanks people, Philippe(s), Jim, Luis, Hoppy, Michiel and Ric.

The light was just from the lamp hovering over the kitchen table. I
think the picture of Simon was taken a little earlier in the day and had
the benefit of window lighting as well.

Jim, the Flektogon flares easily, at least for me. I make a point to
keep the front element in the shade, either from a tree or with my hand.

For that matter, the Biometar (the 80mm normal) flares easily too.

We ended up filling the basket with mushrooms and turned back because we
had only taken the one basket with us. It was a nice day.

Thanks again all!

Daniel

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PAW 37 dlridings)