Subject: [Leica] now that i know what's in your bag, i need a new one
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Sun Sep 16 22:32:06 2007

Hm-m-m-m-m...don't have an M (yet), so no Crumpler(s) or Billinghams.
For day to day the R8 or 9 and two Varios ride in a LowePro 3 All
Weather.  For a somewhat larger kit, I load up the Domke F-3X.  You
know; the unimposing light brown one with unimpressive canvas straps.
For me, just right.

Regards,

Bob in Seattle
(where it's raining for the first time in weeks.  Go figure.)