Subject: [Leica] Re:now that i know what's in your bag, i need a new Crumpler
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sun Sep 16 19:42:24 2007

I own a 7 Million Dollar Home.

I met the Crumpler rep at PMA 2006. I showed him that 2 -D2h's, 2 Nikon
lenses, 1-M6 with 2 M lenses, 1-SF24, 2 - SB800's, Leica
tabletop tripod, metal CF card holder, Nikon screwdriver kit, 4 Nikon
batteries, 16pk AA Energizer batteries, 2 -not so clean Leica
lens cloths, 5 rolls of Neopan, passport, checkbook, and pack of bandaids
could all fit in a 7 Million Dollar Home.

He was so impressed he kept making me play 2-up. I was hoping for free hand
outs, instead he makes me play Aussie games.

Bastards. But very nice bags, er homes.

Chris