Subject: [Leica] re: what's in your bag
From: dnygr at cshore.com (Douglas Nygren)
Date: Mon Sep 17 03:56:18 2007

I travel light. Only one camera with one lens at a time. I've been
doing street photography in NYC of late.

I often have an M6 with a Tri-Elmar (28-35-50) and shoot Delta 3200 @
1000.

Or, I have a 21mm (pre asph) or 28 (asph, but first version) and shoot
slower film--Delta 100 or Kodak panx 125.

When I go MF, I have a Rollei TLR or a Horseman 6x9 or the Hassy 38
Biogon.

Bagwise, I like the Dohmkes. They fit the hip well, but could be
lighter.

Since I take only one lens with me, the Tri-Elmar is a wonderful lens.
A tad slow, but with the film I use, ok. Even with slow film it's not
bad because I can focus it with the rangefinder, whereas the Hassy and
Horseman don't have this feature and I need to estimate disance (works
well).

For snaps, I use a Digilux three. Not bad and I get some great shots
with it.

I don't like looking at computer screens and prefer the darkroom. I
have a good fan and find no problem with fumes, whereas the computer
strains my eyes.

Doug