Subject: [Leica] M8 Kaput - another update
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon Sep 17 22:56:06 2007

Hi Luggers
My lost and now found M8 is in courier purgatory. DHL lost the
documentation, I emailed them copies of my copies and asked them to
send the camera home to my HK address so I could hand it to Schmidt -
the local agent. They sent it, it seems, instead to Germany and Leica
won't accept the package without "proper customs documentation"
whatever that means. The mess is compounded as I am receiving emails
from the lost office which I can't forward to my DHL "case officer"
as she is not allowed to deal with customers through email - too much
of a paper trail I guess. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
Howard (still resigned in Vancouver)

Replies: Reply from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] M8 Kaput - another update)