Subject: [Leica] Cult of Leica - location of Solms
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Tue Sep 18 06:13:09 2007

I, of course bow to the obviously superior - on the ground geographic
knowledge of our German based Luggers. I have been to Solms and
Wetzlar (with the LHSA) last year and it sure seemed to me that
Wetzlar / Solms was south and east of Frankfurt. Perhaps I shouldn't
have drunk so much beer. :-)
Cheers
Howard (going to consult the map)

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Cult of Leica - location of Solms)