Subject: [Leica] now that i know what's in your bag, i need a new one
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Sep 18 00:45:05 2007

Nathan we may get a chance to compare bags at some point. I was unimpressed
with all of the earlier crumpler camera bag designs
prior to the current range. I find the million dollar home series to be
space efficient. Groovy laptop bags and digits for little
thingies too. Billinghams and Domkes are very rare around these parts.

Cheers
Hoppy