Subject: [Leica] m8 Question
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Tue Sep 18 02:24:15 2007

I wonder if lens detection works every time one changes the lens,
sensing the position of the preview lever. In that case, you could
eventually experiment less battery life if changing lenses often.

Or if you turn on and off the camera many times a day.

I have Lens Detection + IR all the time on and am getting the same
300-400 shots than before coding (DIY) all my lenses. Sometimes a
little more in the 450-500 range if shooting continually. 3rd party
or original batteries no difference.

Cheers
Ed

El 17/09/2007, a las 18:29, Henning Wulff escribi?: