Subject: [Leica] What's in your bag?
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Sep 18 05:23:20 2007

Jim Hemenway wrote:
> Sorry to hear of this.
>
> Had you left it alone momentarily?
>
> Jim

These were real pros, Jim.

The train comes in about 10 minutes before it's time to leave. I went
on, but my bags on the rack over my seat. People come and go as the
train fills.

The real "pick-pockets" muck around, but their bags up, take them back
down to move somewhere else and yours goes along with it.

Thanks all for the comfort. I feel lousy for letting the CL out of the
group. ... Not to mention losing my ticket home ...

Worldly things ...

Daniel

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] What's in your bag?)
Message from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] What's in your bag?)