Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 battery airport adventure
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Tue Sep 18 09:52:06 2007

My D2h that I had repaired the rubber(used a glue compound) myself still
goes off when TSA swipes the camera with the explosive
test. I've had to fill out all my info/flight info before they let me pass.
Weird though I've always offered to turn on the camera
and show them IT IS a camera and not once did they seem interested.

My Nikon screwdriver set always passes, about the same size as a box cutter.

Chris