Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box- AEDC Open House 1986
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Sep 18 13:56:11 2007

Hi Jim,

I like your pictures and comment them, but on these ones it is a very
difficult for me to comment because I'm not very much passionated on such
engines, I'm sorry, the pictures are good as is usual on your expertise, but
they don't belong to my favourite preferences.

I only comment all thsi because you are a good guy and I always like your
kind comments, I hope you understand.

Saludos cordiales from Barcelona - not yet Saturday...
Luis