Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Fiestas Patrias
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue Sep 18 20:24:15 2007

Quoth the Jim Hemenway :

> A nice set of photos of the parade.
>
> I like your Pretty girls on and of horses the most.

Me too, but I couldn't leave Tina out... and really, these days, if
you're JUST making pix of the pretty girls, well, who knows what you
might be up to.

(I actually like the masks, too, but that's just for the inherent art
of them, not the photographs.)

Another parade this weekend, should be better and might have some
less generic sorts of shots.  Much shorter and more neighborhood
oriented.  Look for pix sometime Sunday or Monday (or maybe Tuesday,
depending on the schedule which I can't control)

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] [IMG] Fiestas Patrias)