Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Fiestas Patrias
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue Sep 18 14:23:44 2007

Fiestas Patrias is a general holiday here; Mexico and most of the
Central American Republics attained their independence at about this
time of year so, here at least, the expats and the descendants all
throw in together to make for a bigger party.

So every year there's a parade.

I'm a sucker for some kinds of parades.

http://rcmckee.com/wandering/

(digital canons, no Leica content. I did have it around my neck,
though.)

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com