Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wide Angle Tri-Elmar and Leica UV/IR Filter
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Sep 19 16:49:46 2007

I fully agree with you. Most of my filters are Heliopan. One of my
free ones was for my 28mm Elmarit. It's fine.  Everything above 28mm
is fine with the Heliopans as well. Now I have to figure out if I
need to replace the Heliopan on my 24mm.

Have you looked into the Militch filter holder for the WATE?  It's
really nice being able to use the original lens hood and 49mm filters.

Len