Subject: [Leica] SLD ? R9.99 ? Link is OK now
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Sep 20 11:32:46 2007

> I buy used by necessity.
>
> My used buying usually helps fuel new buying. Much of the used stuff
> moved on this list is likely to raise money for an upgrade or to help
> pay for new equipment.
>
> Should we call it trickle up?
>
> ric

It seems to me that when it comes to stuff which is in the film technology
area;
To buy new means you have more money than you can possibly find ways to
throw away.

The used prices on film gear is too low to ignore. Often the stuff is never
really used by anybody. Selling for a song.

This is the case for Leica R glass. Hassy glass.

But when these companies some out with a prosumer digital body which sells
then all that glass will shoot up again to where it was before.

Mark William Rabiner
rabinergroup.com