Subject: [Leica] Quick Leica story
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Sep 20 16:29:39 2007

My wife's Border Terrier, on the other hand has chewed 2 Xbox memory units,
1 DVD remote sender, 4 alarm clocks, 337 pencils, 100+
small plush toys, the power cable from my Contax Digi P&S battery charger, a
1GB SD memory card in its case and yesterday an entire
bottle of white correction fluid on the new carpet (the white muzzle was a
giveaway although he tried to plant the evidence on our
Schnauzer). He can open sliding cupboard doors, and apparently is on a
mission to rid his world of stationery, electronics and toys.
I keep the M bag WAAY up high. I've taken away his ladder building tools.

Cheers
Hoppy