Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bong Bong
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Sun Sep 23 20:09:31 2007

So much for 'Toronto the Good', in the days of Ontario Premier Bill
Davis thirty odd years ago.

The Yank-mes beat the Jays yesterday.  At least it wasn't the same
drubbing I saw at the first Jays game against said "Yank-mes" in the
late 1970s at the Ex.  Cuban cigar...yes. Beer in the Ex....no.

I recall an editorial page cartoon in the Sun...Bill Davis with a
chocolate beer bottle for Easter.  Times change.

Charlie