Subject: [Leica] R lens comparison
From: jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox)
Date: Mon Sep 24 05:07:17 2007

Thanks to all (Mark, Hoppy, Chris,Gene } for your responses to the R
lens question. I am an avid eBay watcher. It seems to me that R lenses
lag behind rangefinder lenses in price. I was trying  to ascertain  if
this was because of image  quality or just plain  supply and demand
issues.I have delayed purchasing Erwins compendium long enough. I intend
to obtain and read it.Thanks for bringing it to my attention again.

Jack