Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 38 dlridings
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Sep 24 05:33:48 2007

Hi Daniel,

I like very much your pictures Rebecca 1, 2 & 4. My favourite is #4, very
nice light, B&W, and I particularly like the perfect focusing and
definition, for me is very difficult focus on my Rolleiflex 2,8E, I know
that screens are improved on the F series, or I'll install maybe a Beattie
intescreen.

Saludos cordiales
Luis