Subject: [Leica] The picture I will not post...
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue Sep 25 03:42:31 2007

Nice shot Nathan!  Loved the warm tonality.  ;-)

Once upon a time, I was driving to an evening assignment on the West Bank of
New Orleans, and I noticed that  a fabulous shot was composing itself in
the  back window of my Van.

The Sun was setting, framed by the superstructure of the Greater New Orleans
Bridge.

What a shot!  Heavy traffic and no chance to capture it, but I  looked over
at my assistant, and said, "I have a present for you, look out the back
window."  He did, and I was rewarded with some rare instant feedback.  His
grin was my payback, and that portrait I will always remember and can never
share.

(technical note: New Orleans eastbank is west of the westbank because of a
crescent in the river at the point that the GNO bridge crosses.)

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana