Subject: [Leica] Brian, would you consider....
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Sep 25 07:07:34 2007

Brian

Would you consider a move to Orlando?  Just about everyone else in the
country has made the trip so give it some thought.? :-)   Thanks for the
information. It is gratifying to know it's not a problem with the little
plastic box on my desk, the one with all the blinking lights. I'm hooked
up through Brighthouse and Earthlink. Now that they've cornered the
market in Florida the quality seems to have suffered.

Walt