Subject: [Leica] Re: Hong Kong eBay Batteries
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue Sep 25 14:53:04 2007

Gene writes:

> A potential problem here with the brand x batteries with lower capacity,
> being charged by a charger designed to charge a higher capacity battery,
> it
> could possibly damage the off brand units as the Leica charger will expect
> to see a capacity of 1900 mAhrs before shutting off.

A good point, but I wonder how it correlates with what I see, which is
the Leica charger shutting off and then the battery is inserted in the
camera and the display says the battery is not fully charged.....

--Bob

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Re: Hong Kong eBay Batteries)