Subject: [Leica] Couple on a Scooter
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Sep 25 20:28:45 2007

> Hi Mark,
>
> I think for them the Scooter is not the more important,
> Thanks for looking and commenting,
> Luis

Yes not really all that important.

About the only "project" I ever came up with for years was my "Scooter
project". And in that case I was careful to put the dates and names of the
scooters under every shot. But that was me; then.
most people shoot scooters and its less of a big deal.
http://rabinergroup.com/Catagorypages/ScooterPage.html

Scooter people like those things I guess.
Lots of scooters around here.
Vespa seems to have rebounded with a force.

Mark William Rabiner
rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Couple on a Scooter)