Subject: [Leica] Holiday snap - Sepia in Staithes
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Sep 26 06:15:28 2007

Just messing about with a new plaything - PureImage - it has an option
of extracting a colour profile from one picture and  using this to
convert another. This shot I took in Staithes in North Yorkshire was
converted with a scan of a Sutcliffe photo from one of the books of his
work.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Whitby/Cowbar_cobles_NR-1-Edit.jpg.html

Seems pretty close to the original colours to me, but not dead on. Must
keep trying.
Cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Holiday snap - Sepia in Staithes)