Subject: [Leica] Re: Full Harvest Moon
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Thu Sep 27 09:12:35 2007

Folks -

(If you don't want to hafta flick back & forth between the text &
snaps you can just go to

http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/nemacolin_demos

and click through these four.)

So it seems someone flew about 20 of us out to western Pennsylvania
for a gig last Sunday. (All for two hours of music, mind you...)

http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/image/86293777

Put us up in these nice cottages in the middle of a wildlife preserve
(featuring buffalo, moose and a white tiger.)  Figured on doing some
quick birding 'tween sound check & gig.  No "good birds" ' (just one
or two of the Most Usual Suspects.)

http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/image/86227324

However, here's a shot (with less than stellar photographic values)
that I banged off real quick just to get it captured; the fit is
really quite remarkable, to my eye...

http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/image/86247782

Plus, the moon was looking so beautiful that night that I just hadta
point the Telyt (with shoulder stock) up in that direction ('round
about 2 AM on Monday, I believe) -

http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/image/86227327

Bob Palmieri

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Re: Full Harvest Moon)