Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #40
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Sep 28 15:46:57 2007

Thanks, Luis

This lens is sharper than it's reputation, even at f1.2 (like almost all of
these pics were made with). Flare is a problem, and I noticed the silky
black color of the vented hood can make reflections into the R-D1s
rangefinder (finder flare) when the light comes frontally. Had to take the
hood off. I guess I'll stick a patch of felt on the top of the hood to
prevent this in the future.

D.

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #40)