Subject: [Leica] Suggestions for lens purchases?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Oct 1 18:17:53 2007

I received my Passport Warranty card for my new 28/2.8 Asph lens today and
along with it were 2 certificates for free coding for 2 lenses.
Unfortunately the only 2 lenses I currently have that can be coded are my 50
Summicron and a 90 Tele-Elmarit.  Both not really needing the coding.  Can't
afford a new WA so I need suggestions for used WA's.  My current WA
compliment is a 35 pre-Asph Summilux (Not codeable) and the 28/2.8 Asph I
recently bought.
Thanks,
Gene

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Suggestions for lens purchases?)