Subject: [Leica] Suggestions for lens purchases?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon Oct 1 19:55:32 2007

My "keep costs down for retirement" plan resulted in buying a Tri-Elmar this
morning.

And tonight, I was going to put some LF lenses up on the 'bay, but can't get
to doing it.  The lenses look so beautiful, and when I do retire, I'll kick
myself for not having them.

So - off to work tomorrow, where a particular south Asian customer is
p!ss!ng all over my product.

...Vick