Subject: [Leica] new 1.5 50 Sonnar
From: crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall)
Date: Wed Oct 3 09:28:21 2007

Hoppy

I have to say I think Zeiss are playing an interesting game. I for one
welcome their range of lenses for the Nikon F mount. Their 25mm on my
Nikon F6 was my main combination during my last trip to the Lakes and
their 50 f1.4 feels so right on a recently acquired F2A. I am assuming
they will work on the D3 giving these bits of glass a secure future. I
just wish Leica would play the same game.

Chris B