Subject: [Leica] A Blog
From: bill_clough at yahoo.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Wed Oct 3 13:19:02 2007

USA
TEXAS
CORPUS CHRISTI

Hi there--

   All of us at the Victioria Advocate have been invited--well, ordered--to
write a blog. Talk about an old dog having to learn new tricks.

   I chose to write about Photojournalism past, present and future, but
focusing mostly on what has been called the "Golden Age" of photojournalism.

   I've written a weekly column before so feeding the blog-machine should
not be too hard. But, because I am writing about photography I plan to
mention the LUG often. Always there are topics of interest. Before I mention
anything, though, I will contact the LUG members involved to get their
permission.

   Likewise, I invite you to view the blog at any time.

   http://community.victoriaadvocate.com/home/Blog/billclough/5121

   Please refrain from laughing...I already know the joke is on me.  :-)

--Bill

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] A Blog)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] A Blog)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] A Blog)