Subject: [Leica] LUG Monthly Contest in 2007 Yearbook?
From: DLawrence at fkp.com (Don Lawrence)
Date: Wed Oct 3 12:50:26 2007

>Brian Reid wrote:

> I am delighted to announce the winners of the September 2007 LUG Photo

> Contest.
>
> The judges found as follows:
>
> First prize: Barney Quinn
> Second prize: Doug Herr
> Third prize: Bob Palmieri
> Honorable mention: Steve Barbour, Didier Ludwig, Graham Battison

As a reader of the digest, I am not always up to speed on all the
Given the quality of these monthly winners;
Has anyone else suggested that a section of the 2007 yearbook include
the winners of the 2007 Monthly contests?
It seems like a good idea to me.
It would only take up a few pages and there should still be plenty of
room for everyone who wants participate to have their individual
submissions.

Don Lawrence

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] LUG Monthly Contest in 2007 Yearbook?)