Subject: [Leica] new 1.5 50 Sonnar
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Oct 3 15:53:26 2007

OK Henning, but I own the original Collapsible Summicron, is a lovely lens
and you can carry almost on your pocket your M camera. I have too the new
Elmar-M 2,8/50, but IMO it is vedry different have a F2 than a F2,8.
Concerning the Cosina it could be a good option if you are not a Leica
addict..., I prefer my old Summicron, and I've never tried the Cosina..., I
know, these are pre-juidices..., but I'm Leica addict.

Saludos cordiales
Luis