Subject: [Leica] new 1.5 50 Sonnar
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Oct 3 15:50:44 2007

Luis,
They do make this lens in M mount so not too much to worry about if
you want the look.  I was able to use Tom's lens in Germany last year
and it is quite good.  I am with Mark R. about using the best lens so
I will stay with the 50 ASPH but I do have the Russian version in LTM
and with luck and a stay of carpel tunnel will have the original 1.5
back in my hands in January.